I actually would like to submit this in order to stress the importants to all consumers on checking things out before we just go ahead and pay.I am sure that everyone or atleast almost everyone loves a good milkshake.

Well I had all but went coocoo for the like of a milkshake from Chick-fil-a. That was until one day I really listened to my total. As I got to the window I asked the gentlemen if my milkshake total had jumped up by $0.20 he said yes mam. I shook my head and said is that for taxes?

He said yes mam. I vowed with all my might to not buy another milkshake from them again and to tell as many people as would listen. I felt that that was a bit excessive. Especially since I went to the grocery store and was able to buy $10.00 worth of groceries and the total for tax was $0.22????

I know that it may not seem like a lot but when I thought about it it added it up to a meal or two for my family. That would be two milkshakes a week sometimes four and then not to say if I had the children in the car.....$0.20 extra twice a week times 52 weeks was $20.80 wasted. I wouldn't say wasted but I mean wow that is alot. Again, that would be with me knowing that sometimes it was much more.

Shame on Chick-fil-a, shame on you.

Had an Experience with Chick Fil A?

Comments

Actually it's not shame on Chick-fil-a, a name which makes me shudder even as a write it, it's shame on your state.Many states impose higher taxes on "non-necessary" items.

Now although you may think that you need a chocolate milkshake to live your state begs to differ.

Hence the .20 tax.Do your homework before you gripe.