Can someone explain to me why Chick-fil-A has such ridiculously high prices? Yeah, okay, they offer good food, I'll admit that (although I've only eaten there four times in my life since I don't see the need to spend close to ten bucks on what's supposed to be considered a fast food restaurant). But see, that's where my issue stems from: it's FAST FOOD, not a sit-down-and-wait-for-a-waitress type of place, which then I could understand why the prices need to be as high as they are.

Comments

Everything is real at CFA.Mickey D's is cheap because they don't even serve real beef.

Everything is fresh at CFA, too. Extra work & money is involved in making sure the customer is served the best. & for the record, almost 10 bucks ? The only thing close to that is like, a grilled club meal.

Get something cheaper like a regular sandwich meal or a nugget meal. Free refills, great fries, & fresh, just breaded, just cooked chicken. & of course a choice of 7 different sauces. We'll bring it out to you.

We'll make it just the way you want it. We'll clean up after you & serve you beter than ANY fast food restaurant. Higher quality food, service, & cleanliness.

CFA also puts a certain percentage of sales back into the community with community service & donations.Go eat fake food off the dollar menu if you don't like CFA's prices.

I love Chick-fil-A...and if I didn't, I am sure I could easily find an alternative.

Spring Hill, Florida, United States #817678

Besides high prices, their food is pretty shite. :(

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #784726

I completely agree.Went into a Chik-fil-a once, saw the prices and promptly left.

Couldn't say if they were good or not since I refuse to eat there.

Closed on Sundays.What a joke.

Compton, California, United States #695100

Hey terd goblin, don't eat there if its too expensive for you!You don't have any common sense.

I bet your one of those people that have like 4 credit cards maxed out and have been living on welfare for years. Yet you still find enough courage to complain about high prices at a fast food restaurant.

Sometimes to get good quality things, such as food, you have to pay a little more for it.Go stuff your hole with McDonalds sheep.

That *** is good food? Wendy's is not nearly as greasy as those nasty waffle fries. I will NEVER eat at this place again because of their low quality junk they pass as food.

Well now, Jesus told them to charge high prices so they could give more money to organizations that fight those evil homosexuals. Because groups that promote hatred and discrimination and use junk science to garner support need donations Dammit!! :upset :upset

Oops. I meant disagree. :zzz

I agree with KCP2012.The quality of food is way better at Chick-fil-a than MCDs, or even BK or Wendys.

It's well worth the 2 or 3 extra dollars you spend.:grin

KCP2012

* that message was for you, Erika ... somehow it showed up BEFORE your post, making it look as if I was rattling off at the keyboard again ... :zzz

KCP2012

I'll pass on the Golden Arches, thank you.There's enough artery clogging food around town as it is, lol!

And it's not that I can't afford it, it's just that ...

I don't know.I guess if I take away the "fast food" concept from my mind, I'd be more okay with forking over as much money as I do when I visit Chick-fil-A.

I have a gluten issue and am able to eat at chick daily.It is a healthier fast food chain and you don't pay much more than when you go to cancer causing McDonalds!

If you can't afford a fast food chain, cook!!

But don't knock the best place around!!!:p