Today, I gave my order to CFA staffer outside today, 12 PC nuggets, fruit salad, large Diet Drink. Proceeded to pickup point and paid.

Was handed 1 bag....usually it is 2 bags...checked my order and there were waffle fries in bag and the nuggets. Not what I ordered. Drink order was OK. I informed staffer at pickup window.

I was asked for my receipt and the $2 I had been returned from my $10. I did so....manager came to check what problem was.....staffer asked if I had been asked for my name when submitting the order in the car line outside..... No...no one asked my name. I explained a young man took the order.....also this was the 2nd time in 2 weeks that my order was messed up at delivery.

I noticed the 2nd receipt female manager gave me was different, and I was given $2.37 change, but not charged for my drink. It also did not have the website listed, however I looked it up in order to relate my experience today. This appears to a public site for complaints so I am putting both of mine with the hopes that someone from Chick fil a is monitoring complaints and will eventually improve service at this location. This took 3-4 mins.

to fix today 5/23/17. Please Read on.... My 1st experience, 2 weeks earlier, was my same order, though there was a problem with my change, from outside cash collector...a Canadian dime coin was included. I asked for it to be replaced when at delivery window.

It was. When food was delivered up in 2 bags I assumed it was correct and drove out of shopping center, stopped for a light, checked the bags and found a chicken sandwich and not nuggets. Had to go forward thru. intersection than make U-turn to go back into Chick file a, got in line again and arrived at delivery window.

I explained the problem, handed them my receipt which was for correct food that I ordered, but the chicken in a bun was incorrect. Had to ask for manager to correct same, then show my receipt, which by the way was correct. Order was corrected within 2-3 mins. Somewhat irritated because of 2 problems that day I drove home and reported it to Chick fil a online at web address listed on receipt.

That took over 5 mins.

To answer all the questions, so I really felt that would have some success eventually. Thank you for any changes that can be made to improve service at this location, I enjoy Chix fil a nuggets and even their fruit salad...but they need to fix staffing problems with messed up orders.

Review about: Chick Fil A Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Improve service at this location please. .

I didn't like: Poor quality and poor customer service, Delivery service at window, Messed up orders.

Comments