I realize that Chick-Fil-A has a goal that it should take no longer than 90 seconds to greet a guest and send them on their merry way with their order.I would respectfully ask that you to exercise patience whilst I put my money away before you hand me my drink and meal.

And when you hand me my money and receipt, give it to me in an tidy pile rather than twisted and turned with the coins on top. AND PLEASE don't tell me to have a good day as you see me struggling to juggle all that has been handed me so that I can move out of the drive thru lane.

It's rather rude to rush someone and all this does is make me irritable because you don't want to be put on some wall of shame for making a customer's experience long than your allotted time frame.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of chick fil a fries. Chick Fil A needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned chick fil a fries in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Chick Fil A.

Had an Experience with Chick Fil A?

Comments