Village Green, New York
2.7
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I have loved chick fil a sandwiches from the first time I ate them in the Paramus Mall back in the 70's and every time we traveled south to Mryle beach.You recently open one in Woodbridge Nj and when I travel south from Syracuse we always get few to take home.

Back in November of 2015 we are inside and the service was poor, lack of napkins , no ketchup with order too many kids hanging out on cell phones taking up tables. This time on May 26th we drove thtu the drive thru for 4 of the delux chicken sandwiches to take back to Syracuse. Well the first two we ate were a sloppy mess everything just hanging off in each direction , like an assembly line miss function. Upon getting back to Syracuse and opening the other two sandwiches one was missing a top bun, half of a tomato gross lettuces .

Maybe the northern need more of the southern charm and training .My email is jshags2415@yahoo.com

Review about: Chick Fil A Chicken Sandwich.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Chick Fil A?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion