Village Green, New York
2.7
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I have loved chick fil a sandwiches from the first time I ate them in the Paramus Mall back in the 70's and every time we traveled south to Mryle beach.You recently open one in Woodbridge Nj and when I travel south from Syracuse we always get few to take home.

Back in November of 2015 we are inside and the service was poor, lack of napkins , no ketchup with order too many kids hanging out on cell phones taking up tables. This time on May 26th we drove thtu the drive thru for 4 of the delux chicken sandwiches to take back to Syracuse. Well the first two we ate were a sloppy mess everything just hanging off in each direction , like an assembly line miss function. Upon getting back to Syracuse and opening the other two sandwiches one was missing a top bun, half of a tomato gross lettuces .

Maybe the northern need more of the southern charm and training .My email is jshags2415@yahoo.com

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Chick Fil A and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Chick Fil A.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Chick Fil A to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Chick Fil A?

Comments